A carbon based; high-junction crystalline graphite film prepared by graphite synthesis under extremely high temperatures. It is an ideal thermally conductive interface for eliminating local hot spots.
S-G-40 is a thermally conductive Synthetic Graphite film which enables electronics equipment to achieve miniaturisation, flatness and lightness. Widely used in small gaps, where electrical isolation is not required, to meet engineers demands for thin and light electronics products with superior levels of thermal efficiency. The anisotropy of Synthetic Graphite results in strong values of thermal conductivity in the Z direction, combined with superior levels in the X-Y direction for efficient heat spreading.
Features and Benefits...
- The thermal conductivity is 1100-1300 W/M.K
- Flexible sheet, can be processed into various shapes, good bending performance
- Density 1.6-1.8 g/cm³ (approximately 33% -75% of aluminium or 20% -25% of copper)
- Low resistance, can be used for electromagnetic shielding
- Large communication equipment and peripheral equipment
- Desktop computers, tablets
- Mobile terminals
- High-power LEDs