Void Filler / Gap with Electrically Insulating Carrier
A dual product for thermal management applications. This Void Filler is combined with a carrier and is ideal for where air gaps need to be removed but where electrical isolation is required. Despite being extremely soft and conformable with a low Shore 00 rating the presence of the electrically insulating carrier material ensures the material is easy to handle and apply.
Features and Benefits...
- Ultra-Soft with High Compressibility
- Thermal Void Filler with an Electrically Insulating Carrier
- Resistant to Cut-Through / Punctures
- 1.0 W/mK Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Impedance
- Naturally Tacky
- Electronic Components: IC, CPU, MOS
- LED, Motherboards, Power Supplies, Heat Sinks, LCD-TV, Notebook PC, PC
- Telecom Devices, Wireless Hub, Automotive and Aerospace applications
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||T-P-Dual Series|
|Material||-||-||Ceramic filled silicon elastomer|
|Colour||Visual||-||White + Pink|
|Thickness (±10%) Increments of 0.25mm/0.01inch||-||-||0.50 - 5.00
0.02 - 0.20
|Hardness (±10)||ASTM-D2240||Shore 00||00 20|
|Breakdown Voltage (1.0mm)||ASTM-D149||kV||≥10|
|Working Temperature||-||˚C||-40 to 200|
|Thermal Impedance (4mm/Shore 00 20)|
|Deflection Rate (%)||Thermal Impedance (°C-in2/W)|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25℃.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.