Void Filler / Gap with Electrically Insulating Carrier
Some applications require a Void Filler / Gap Filler to fill air gaps between the mating surfaces on components, but the chosen Thermal Interface Material also needs to be electrically isolating. The T-P-DUAL material meets that requirement. The TIM material has a thermal conductivity of 1.0 W/mK and combined with an electrically insulating carrier material which also makes it resistant to Cut-Through / Punctures.
The other advantage of combining the two materials is the TIM can be extremely soft and compressible whilst retaining excellent handling properties. It is extremely soft and conformable with a low Shore 00 rating which would be very difficult to apply without the secondary carrier.
Features and Benefits...
- Ultra-Soft with High Compressibility
- Thermal Void Filler with an Electrically Insulating Carrier
- Resistant to Cut-Through / Punctures
- W/mK Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Impedance
- Naturally Tacky
- Electronic Components: IC, CPU, MOS
- LED, Motherboards, Power Supplies, Heat Sinks, LCD-TV, Notebook PC, PC
- Telecom Devices, Wireless Hub, Automotive and Aerospace applications