Two Part Liquid Void Filler
A two-part silicone-based liquid with heat conducting filler and binding materials. When the compound is mixed and cured it acts as a thermally conductive void filling material.
Features and Benefits...
- Good Thermal Conductivity
- Excellent Dielectric Performance
- Long Life Span
- Weather Resistance
- Low Mechanical Stress
- Vibration and Shock Absorbance Properties
Electronic shielding of wiring & high-end electronic products like:
- Electronic assemblies, thermistors, temperature sensors, power modules.
|Colour||-||Part A: White
Part B: Grey
|Thermal Conductivity (±10%)||W/mK||1.0||ASTM D5470|
|Viscosity (Mixed)||Pa||20-50||ASTM D2196|
|Breakdown Voltage (1mm)||KV||≥5||ASTM D149|
|Specific Gravity||g/cm3||1.88||ASTM 5740|
|Working Temperature||◦C||-40 to 180||EM344|
|Volume Resistance||Ohm-cm||≥1012||ASTM D257|
|Flammability Rating||-||V0||UL 94|
Hardness, Thirty second delay (±5)
|Surface Drying Time (25◦C)||min||20-30||-|
|Curing Time (25◦C)
Curing Time (60◦C)
Curing Time (100◦C)
- Custom dispensers and containers to suit volume requirements
- Mix ratio by Weight or Volume 1:1
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25℃.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.