N-G 0.125 to 0.5mm A0/A1
Natural Graphite is an excellent Thermal Interface Material to remove air gaps between components and heatsinks. It is very flexible and can be manufactured into any gasket shape or size and with the higher thermal conductivity of 300W/mK it is ideal for, among others, LED Lighting applications.
Features and Benefits...
- High efficiency heat transfer: Thermal conductivity 300W/mK: Flexible diaphragm, conversion into any shape (minimum hole size 1.0mm diameter).
- Light weight: density is 1.5-2.1g/cm3 (between 1/3-3/4 of aluminum and equivalent to 1/5-1/4 of copper).
- Low resistance: can be used for electromagnetic shielding.
- Adhesive option available
- Communication equipment and peripheral equipment;
- Computers, Tablet Computers, Smart phones, Intelligent terminals, High power LED applications etc.
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||N-G Series|
|Thermal Conductivity (X-Y axis)||ASTM-D5470||W/mK||300|
|Thermal Conductivity (Z axis)||5.0|
|Hardness (±5)||ASTM-D2240||Shore A||80|
|Specific Heat Capacity (50°C)||-||J/kg.K||0.82|
|Working Temperature||°C||-40 - 400|
|Thermal Impedance (0.27mm)|
|Pressure (psi)||Thickness (mm)||Compression Ration (%)||Thermal Impedance (°C-in2/W)|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.
- Use of an adhesive (A1) may affect thermal conductivity stated above.