T-P INS 2
Electrically Insulating, Thermally Conductive
When a thinner material is required at just 0.18mm thick, this T-P Ins material is naturally tacky on each side and has a Thermal Conductivity of 1.8 W/mK. . It is ideal for where a thermal management and electrical isolation is required and can be produced to any gasket shape or size.
Features and Benefits...
- High tensile strength, designed to prevent cut through and electrical shorts
- Low Thermal Impedance
- UL94-V0 recognised
- No viscosity, 0.18mm thick
- Naturally tacky on both sides
- SMPS, Telecom Devices, Visual Devices, Networking Products, LCD-TV, Notebook PC’s, PC’s, ME, Household Applications etc.
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||T-P-INS 2|
|Material||-||-||Thermally Conductive Silicon Cloth|
|Working Temperature||°C||-40 to 200|
|Pressure (psi)||Thickness (mm)||Compression Ration (%)||Thermal Impedance (°C-in2/W)|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.