T-P INS 3 A0/A1 Electrically Isolating TIM
Electrically Insulating, Thermally Conductive
T-P INS 3 is designed for when electrical isolation is required together with a high thermal performance, in this case a Thermal Conductivity of 3.0 W/mK. This variant is available with or without adhesive and like the others can be converted to any required shape.
Features and Benefits...
- High tensile strength, designed to prevent cut through and electrical shorts
- Low Thermal Impedance
- UL94-V0 recognised
- No viscosity, 0.40mm thick
- Adhesive option available (A1)
- SMPS, Telecom Devices, Visual Devices, Networking Products, LCD-TV, Notebook PC’s, PC’s, ME, Household Applications etc.
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||T-P-INS 3|
|Material||-||-||Thermally Conductive Silicon Cloth|
|Working Temperature||°C||-40 to 200|
|Pressure (psi)||Thickness (mm)||Compression Ration (%)||Thermal Impedance (°C-in2/W)|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.
- Use of an adhesive (A1) may affect thermal conductivity stated above