T-P-2 Series Void Filler
Void Filler / Gap Filler 1.0 W/mK
Air is a poor thermal conductor and for efficient thermal management air gaps should be removed with a Void Filler. The gaps that need to be addressed are between the heat generating components and the heat sink or thermal conductive product case.
Features and Benefits...
- Soft with High Conformability
- 1.0 W/mK Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Impedance
- Naturally Tacky
- Electronic Components: IC, CPU, MOS
- LED, Motherboards, Power Supplies, Heat Sinks, LCD-TV, Notebook PC, PC
- Telecom Devices, Wireless Hub, Automotive and Aerospace applications
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||T-P-2 Series|
|Material||-||-||Ceramic filled silicon elastomer|
Increments of 0.25mm/0.01inch
|-||-||0.50 - 5.00
0.02 - 0.20
|Hardness (±10%)||ASTM-D2240||Shore 00||45 (≥1.00mm)
|Breakdown Voltage (1.0mm)||ASTM-D149||kV||≥7.5|
|Working Temperature||°C||-40 to 200|
|Thermal Impedance (2.10mm/Shore 00 70)|
|Deflection Rate (%)||Thermal Impedance (°C-in2/W)|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.