Void Filler / Gap Filler 5.0 W/mK
A Void Filler with our highest thermal conductivity of 5.0 W/mK to protect components by filling air gaps and offer the most efficient transfer of heat to a heatsink.
Features and Benefits...
- Ultra-Soft with High Compressibility
- 5.0 W/mK Thermal Conductivity
- Low Thermal Impedance
- UL94 V0 Recognised
- Naturally Tacky
- Electronic Components: IC, CPU, MOS, LED, M/B, P/S, Heat Sinks, LCD-TV’s, Notebook PC, PC, Telecommunication Devices
- Wireless Hubs, DDR Modules, DVD Applications, Hand-set Applications etc.
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||T-P-9 Series|
|Material||-||-||Ceramic Powder filled with Silicon Resin|
Increments of 0.25mm/0.01inch
|0.50 - 5.00
0.02 - 0.20
|Hardness (±10)||ASTM-D2240||Shore 00||65 (≥1.0mm)
|Flammability Rating||UL94 IEC 60695-11-10||-||UL94-V0|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage (1mm)||ASTM-D149||kV||≥6|
|Specific Gravity (±0.2)||ASTM-D792||g/cm3||3.21|
|Working Temperature||EM344||˚C||-40 to 200|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25℃.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.