Double Sided Thermal Tape
With thermal conductance and strong adhesive properties this tape is ideal for adhering components such as heat sinks. It can be converted to any gasket size required in which case a liner is supplied on both sides or as a roll with a single sided liner.
Features and Benefits...
- Excellent Adhesion and Conformability
- High Adhesive Compression Ratio
- 0.8 W/mK
- Low Thermal Impedance
- Release Liner on one side for rolls, two sides for finished cut gaskets
- Electronic appliances, LED lighting, hardware, printing and other manufacturing industries
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||T-T-0.25 A2|
|Material||-||-||Acrylic Polymer, Ceramic, Silicone|
|Working Temperature||°C||-40 - 120|
|Pressure (psi)||Thickness (mm)||Compression Ration (%)||Thermal Impedance (°C-in2/W)|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.