EMI Absorber WAM
30, 50, 70, 100
Absorbs EMI and RFI noise rather than reflecting. Non-conductive therefore safe to use in an assembly on PCBs.
- Non-conductive, wave absorbing, reduces EMI and RF noise
- High performance & permeability, polymer filled with magnetic particles eliminating High Frequency EMI.
- Thicknesses range from 0.1 - 1.0mm in sheet form, with or without PSA
- Accurate conversion into gaskets.
- Non-conductive, can be used safely in PCB applications.
Electronic shielding of wiring & high-end electronic products like:
- Position directly onto noisy RF IC’s or attach to specific PCB areas.
- Fix inside Board Level Shields or enclosures to improve shielding.
- Wrap around cables or position on Flexible Flat Cables and Flexible Printed Circuits to reduce EMI noise.
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||EMI Absorber WAM-30, 50, 70, 100|
|Relative µ’||1MHz||-||30, 50, 70, 100|
|Operating Temp||EM344||◦C||-25 to 85|
|Apply Frequency||Typical||GHz||0.5 to 8.0|
|Dielectric Strength (DC)||5mm (0.1mA/1mA Leakage)||V||400|
|Thickness (±10%)||ASTM-D374||mm||0.1 to 1.0|
- Customised shapes are available;
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose