Conductive Fabric Over Foam Gaskets
C-F FOF A0/A1
EMI gaskets are electrically conductive polyester fabric wrapped around a low compression force PU foam. Ideal for gaskets for use on doors and panels. Customer specific gasket profiles can be supplied.
- The combination of Nickel & Copper (Ni/Cu) woven metal fibres provides excellent conductivity and shielding effectiveness (>80dB) over 100KHz to 1GHz frequency range.
- Supplied with either a Conductive or Non-Conductive pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA).
- Customised shapes and dimensions available.
Features and Benefits...
- Highly conductive to provide good EMI shielding and grounding.
- Very soft for Low Compression Force applications, allows use of lighter materials.
- Nickel/Copper fibre ensures good oxidation and corrosion resistance / galvanic compatibility with a wide range of plated and stainless-steel surfaces.
- Flame Retardant gaskets available – UL94 HB and UL94 V0 flammability rating.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric, high reliability and virtually no degradation in shielding performance after 1 million cycles.
- Broad range of cross-section profiles available to suit specific applications – D-shape, Rectangle, Bell, Square (see part numbers).
- Gaskets can be supplied cut to length ready for assembly.
- Halogen-free products are available upon request.
Electronic shielding of wiring & high-end electronic products like:
- Medical equipment, Cabinet applications
- Plasma PDP and LCD TV / Displays
- Broadcast & Communications equipment
- Mobile Phones, Notebook, Laptop & Desktop Computers
- X-Ray equipment
- Enclosures – Server racks, Data Cabinets
- Access Control Units
- Military & Aerospace equipment.
|Properties||C-F FOF A0/A1||Unit||Test Method|
|Shielding Efficiency (100KHz – 1GHz)||≥80||dB||-|
|Fire-Proof Level (Flammability Rating)||UL94 HB & UL94 V0||-||IEC 60695-11-10 UL 94|
|Hazardous Substance||RoHS Compliant||-||Pass|
- Customised shapes are available;
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose