Metalised Conductive Foam Gaskets M-CF 1-5 A0/A1
Electronic Shielding Materials
This product is constructed to provide X, Y and Z-axis conductivity for enhanced shielding effectiveness and low electrical resistance between mating surfaces.
- Metalised Conductive Foam gaskets are a Nickel-Copper plated Polyurethane Foam sandwiched between electrically conductive polyester fabric.
- The metalised CF core shows significant performance improvement over conventional perimeter-conductive products especially at higher frequencies.
- Supplied with either Conductive or Non-Conductive (A1) pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA).
- Flexible sheet material easy to die cut for customised shapes and easy application.
Features and Benefits...
- Highly conductive to provide excellent EMI shielding and grounding.
- Superior conductivity under Low Compression Forces and shielding effectiveness at very high frequencies.
- Nickel/Copper polyester fiber ensures good oxidation and corrosion resistance / galvanic compatibility with a wide range of plated and stainless-steel surfaces.
- Abrasion resistant fabric, high reliability and virtually no degradation in shielding performance after 1 million cycles.
- Ideal for (I/O) input/output applications and other connector configurations such as SMA, USB ports or IEEE 1394 High Speed Comms.
- Gaskets can be supplied die cut ready for assembly.
- Halogen-free products available upon request.
- Medical Equipment, Cabinet applications
- RF Signal Switching / Test Systems
- Plasma PDP and LCD TV / LCD Display Panels
- Broadcast & Communications equipment
- Mobile Phones, Notebooks, Tablets
- Laptop & Desktop Computers
- X-Ray equipment
- Enclosures – Server racks, Data Cabinets
- Military & Aerospace equipment.
|Properties||M-CF 1-5 A0/A1||Unit||Test Method|
|Surface Impedance||<0.02||Ω/sq.||ASTM F390|
|Z-axis Resistivity (±0.2)||˂1.0||Ω/sq.in||-|
|Operating Temp Range||-30℃ to +90℃||Deg ℃||-|
|Hazardous Substance||RoHS Compliant||-||Pass|
*Halogen-free products available on request
- Customised shapes are available;
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose