F-01 to F-06
Flexible Ferrite is designed to be a flux conditioning product for applications such as NFC communications on card reader antennas.
- Flexible ferrite sheets for 13.56MHz Near-field Communication (NFC), Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) application & wireless charging applications.
- Thin, high permeability sintered ferrite with adhesive tape.
- Standard thicknesses of 0.05mm, 0.06mm 0.08mm, 0.10mm, 0.15mm and 0.20mm.
- Custom sizes and thicknesses available upon request.
- Operating temperature -40ºC to 85ºC.
- RoHS compliant.
- NFC antennas for mobile phones.
- NFC antennas for automobile applications.
- NFC or RFID antennas for security & access control systems.
- Wireless charging for mobile phones and battery powered handheld electronic devices.
- Improved read distance on NFC or RFID devices.
- EMI suppression for Integrated Circuits.
|Cover Film (mm)||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|Adhesive Tape (mm)||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.07||0.08||0.1||0.14||0.19||0.24|
|Product Dimension (mm)||115 x 70||115 x 708||115 x 70||115 x 70||115 x 70||115 x 70|
- Customised shapes are available;
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose