Magnetic Sheet for NFC/RFID Applications
A magnetic Sheet with high permeability. Has applications such as NFC/RFID antenna applications for data sharing including door entry antennas.
Features and Benefits...
- High Permeability ‘u’ (400-700) flexible magnetic sheet for NFC/RFID antenna applications. Improves energy transfer and read distance and secures read range to prevent eavesdropping on TAG-Reader Communication.
- Manufactured from iron-based Nano-Crystalline magnetic strips creating an ultra-thin (down to 30µm), high saturation (Bs) magnetic flux density material. This reduces the volume of magnetic material required for effective operation of antenna.
- Supplied in thickness range 0.03-0.3mm in 50mm wide tape format with cover film (PET) and double-sided adhesive with release liner. Can be customized based on the application, operating frequency and magnetic isolation/permeability requirements.
- Flexible material – reduces magnetic flux leakage at the edges, will not deform or break.
- NFC antenna for Mobile Phones, NFC/RFID Card Readers and other Hand-held devices supporting all Contactless Technologies. Primarily used in Contactless Payment and Data Sharing systems.
- RFID antenna for Inventory Management, Data Transfer, Labelling systems.
- NFC for Proximity Smart Card Readers, Security, Access Control and Authentication and Door Entry Systems.
- NFC TAG systems for Asset Control, Personnel Identification / Physical Location.
|Magnetic Induction B800/T||1.25||-|
|Permeability (@200 KHz) Real µ’
|Permeability (@13.56 KHz) Real µ’
|Coercive Force (Hc)||≤1.6||A/m|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +85||◦C|
- Customised shapes are available;
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose