T-P INS 0.25 A0/A1
Electrically Insulating, Thermally Conductive
T-P Ins is a thermally conductive product that also offers electrical isolation. It should be considered in any design where cut-through resistance is needed to prevent electrical shorts aligned with thermal management. This variant can be supplied with or without adhesive and converted to any custom size required. 0.25mm thick it has a Thermal Conductivity of 1.0 W/mK.
Features and Benefits...
- High tensile strength, designed to prevent cut through and electrical shorts
- Low Thermal Impedance
- UL94-V0 recognised
- No viscosity, 0.25mm thick
- Adhesive option available (A1)
- SMPS, Telecom Devices, Visual Devices, Networking Products, LCD-TV, Notebook PC’s, PC’s, ME, Household Applications etc.
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||T-P-INS A0|
|Material||-||-||Thermally Conductive Silicon Cloth|
|Hardness (±5)||ASTM-D2240||Shore C||70|
|Working Temperature||°C||-40 to 200|
|Thermal Impedance (0.25mm)|
|Pressure (psi)||Thickness (mm)||Compression Ration (%)||Thermal Impedance (°C-in2/W)|
- Customised shapes are available
- The above performance data is tested in an environment of 70% humidity, temperature 25°C.
- This data is intended for reference purposes only. It is recommended that the material is tested to fully evaluate its performance ensuring it is fit for purpose.
- Use of an adhesive (A1) may affect thermal conductivity stated above